Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Midweek already



Well here we are at Wednesday and its a busy one.
Lots of work to do and lots to do this evening, its all speeding up.

sad cricket news, as love him or loathe him, Andrew Strauss has announced that he is taking a step back whilst his wife is treated for cancer.
a horrible disease and wishing her a speedy recovery.


News from Trent Bridge that Samit Patel has signed a contract keeping hm with the club until 2020.Samit is a great bloke who has great talent and  been a great servant of the the club.

The lovely Faf did what he does well and hit 67 not out off 42 balls steering  his team into the finals of the IPL.
Love to watch this man bat, and probably one of the only batsman that I can say I enjoy watching at the crease.
I'm more of a bowling girl myself, have a strange fascination with bowlers run ups!


Today sees my boys in action against Worcestershire.
There is no 'Commando boy' on the team and I am worried about where he is! ( with the seconds I imagine).
I do hope that he is as Scarbados!

I will be keeping an eye on scores today as I am out and about so I am wishing the lads all the best and I expect nothing but an exceptional performance!


Short I know but places to go!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :