Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 May 2018

Sunday and no rest



Well after a very late night enjoying the nuptials of Costas and Estella ( cousins of BKOTF) at a castle not too far from here, I got home at 2am and was wide awake by 6, which was lucky as the neighbours from hell arrived home at 6.15am and decided to have a domestic in the garden ( as you do).

Ah the joys of listening to their mutual dislike of each other, which will all have been forgotten this afternoon as they attempt to give each other food poisoning when they barbecue the weekend away, glugging down Stella and then repeating this morning all over again.

I will not miss this at all.


The cricket was not much better yesterday although a 125 run stand between Butler and débutante Bess made the end of the day more bearable.

Today sees my boys in action at Leicester  ( will the former captain be playing for the home side?)
I will tune in after I have done a spot of gardening and tidying up.

I'm not sure  how long the test will take to finish!

Tonight I am out for dinner and then an early night I hope ( if the neighbours haven't kicked off again).
I also have a spot of paint stripping to do today so that will be a little job whist listening to the match, I expect nothing but the best performance from my boys.

Its going to be a busy one so now I am off to the tip before the queues start.

have a great Sunday



No comments :