Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Still having April showers ( monsoons)








I have woken up to a very cold wind blowing outside and add to that rain steadily falling outside, not a recipe for a May morning .I think that as I started to pack my bag for next week, I need to add thermals to the pile!

I have been getting some sleep this week due to the fact that 'eedjit' is not at his house. He did however 'pop' back last night as I was arriving home.
I thought, after being an unwilling listener in his domestic problems last week, that his lease was up last weekend.
I now worry about forthcoming sleep deprivation!

So now to cricket.
Cricket Australia have set up a panel to look at the all goings on in the game. The Ethics Centre will conduct an independant review. This Sydney based non profit company previously delivered a scathing review of the Australian Olympic Committee.
Cricket Australia have also appointed a panel to work with the group. This includes George Bailey and the yet to be appointed head coach to name buy two.

Will be interesting to read their findings.

There is not a lot of cricket news today apart form a piece speculating on who will get an England call up,
nothing very interesting there.

Tonight I am heading off to Pilates to get a bit of muscle stretching exercise.
I am struggling to even get into anything lycra and fear that once down on the floor I may not be able to get up.

I imagine that I will be one achy old croc tomorrow.

Well I have to go and quickly throw all the ingredients for vegan sausage casserole in the slow cooker, which means that dinner will be ready when I get back from the gym.

Rain or not I am heading out of the door and  as its Wednesday I have a sort of spring in my step, its midweek and closer to the weekend.........................although it will be a full on working weekend for me instead of the Yorkshire Dales getaway which had originally been planned.
Downtime is  on a back burner at the moment

Have a great day.






No comments :