Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 May 2018

Welcome to my 3 day working week






So it is Bank Holiday Monday, I have a little bit of painting left to do and then the big tidy up.
I want to try to get it all finished by after lunch so that I can have a bit of a rest before work tomorrow.
However I only have 3 days at work and then I am off on my jollies! ( mini jollies).Very excited.

I was also very excited yesterday just before lunch ( just as I had suggested) when I heard the appeal for LBW and it was given.
In case you don't know what I am babbling about, none other than the unbelievable come back of Yorkshire.
After being all out before lunch on Friday, they cleaned up yesterday.
Fabulous batting from Harry Brook, amazing bowling from Ben Coad and Steve Patterson, saw us go from zeros to heroes.

I will say though that I do not approve of the 50 all out nonsense.

Nottinghamshire are certainly giving my second besty team a pasting. They also are showing serious form and  are not to be dismissed easily, I think they are contenders for the cahmpionship title

Well I have a lot to do today and need to get a wriggle on.

Have a great bank holiday whatever you are doing.
I may start packing my bag later.........cant wait for Friday ( except the 5.30am train!)



No comments :