Powered By Blogger

Thursday 10 May 2018

last working day for me

Its Thursday, the last day of my working week and I am busy busy already.
Lots to do before I head off tomorrow.
bag not packed despite all good intentions, it really is dependant on the weather.

So to cricket,
My boys will be doing a spot of training today ahead of the start of the game tomorrow and I expect nothing but the best.

Darren Lehmann has been given a new role within the Cricket Australia  system, he will coach the national performance squad. hopefully this time he will be able to see what his team are up to.
And I assume sandpaper is now a banned substance!


Marcus Trescothick who broke his foot last game is due to have surgery on the injury.

Wishing him a speedy ( not so speedy) recovery.

Middlesex have signed Dwayne Bravo for the T20 series, his debut being against Surrey and his last match against Hampshire.

Ireland are getting ready for their big day against the West Indies starting tomorrow.

Its all going off tomorrow by the looks of things.

I am keeping this short as I have the kitchen floor to steam clean..................although that might be left until I get home from work.

Tomorrow may/may not have a blog it will depend on my wifi connection or if I have the patience to do it on my phone ( probably not).

Catch you soon



No comments :