Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Another overcast day



Yes its another overcast day here in the North East of Blighty although as I have to go to the saltmines I am not sure why I am so worried.

I did however wake up with the feeling that it was half day Friday which was a terrible shock when I realised it was only Wednesday!!!.

anyhoo lots to do before Friday that's for sure.

What I did wake up to is the news that Keaton Jennings has replaced Mark Stoneman. The boy with the most uncoordinated legs in cricket. He tends to look like Bambi on ice. However lets hope that he can do his stuff.

Also captain Morgan is ruled out of the World X1 game as he has broken a finger.

Those Worcestershire boys are really going some in the 50 over games. yesterday they pulled off a blinding win with the record breaking run chase.
I think that there is more to come.
Still no commando boy though!

The ICC have decided that they will not scrap the ball toss in test which was a dumb idea really, however I am sure they have worse ones to come.

Well its time to hit the A167 and head off to do my thing.

I hope to get things done this evening as last night was a wash out.

Have a great day and I hope that the sun is shining on you.

No comments :