Powered By Blogger

Sunday 11 March 2018

Busy old Sunday







Hello Sunday and hello to a very busy day.

Its Mothers day and as I no longer have a Mummy or Grannie or Nana, I always feel a bit sad, however I have my wonderful Auntie Norma who is like my surrogate mummy, so I am off to deliver a card and flowers to her.
Shes very very special and to make it even more special we share birthdays too.

I also have more decorating on the go again today and I am cracking on so end of this week should see all upstairs done. That's the plan.

Well I did get to see some of the South Africa test yesterday. It is still not clear if Rabada will be playing in the next test after his alleged shouldering of Steve Smith.
 Abraham Benjamin will start today on 74, and with 20 runs lead on the Aussies.

If rumours are to be believed, it appears that Warner is in the poo again, as he is accused of ball tampering. WTH is gong on??????

It may seem to be brimming with trouble in South Africa but that is nothing to things that are happening on the subcontinent.
In Sri lanka Ramith Rambukwella seems to be in a spot of bother after allegedly beating up two students with a fire arm and then being arrested for drink driving!

not been a good week for cricketers.

So lets talk about the World cup qualifiers.
 Group A
The West Indies were the first team to get through to the Super Sixes
Papua new Guinea have been eliminated after losing all their matches
My boys in orange could be eliminated if they lose to the WI tomorrow.
Its all very complex. Will keep an eye on it to see how it pans out.

Group B

Scotland and Zimbabwe are through to the super sixes.
The rest is equally as complex as above.

Right I am off for my 2 mile hike to deliver card and flowers and hopefully spread some happiness today.

Have a lovely day, don't work too hard,.






No comments :