Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 March 2018

Lets get Thursday going



Its Thursday and its audit day, I am sure that there will be some very stressed out folk in the offices this morning, but  we are prepared and just have to let them do their thing.
not a lot that we can do now!

Although I am a tad bored by the Warner/de Kock  debacle, interesting that Warner has  accepted his misconduct charge, but de Kock is contesting his.
Warner was fined 75% of his match fee and got demerit points.
And I have just seen that de Kock has lost his appeal and is being fined 25% of his match fee.
That should keep the ICC in Port for the next couple of days.

Sad that Faf is not getting a modelling contract with Christy towels!

There seems to be  trouble in paradise or the ECB as it is known, as Andy Nash  resigns his position as Non executive director.
Its over money as was reported in The Times yesterday, I am sure that this is not the end of this saga.

The Times once again got the heads up on the money issue, as they did on a possible change to CC format a couple of months ago ( although they got that very wrong as it was a Yorkshire idea and not ECB).
Is there a leak at the ECB?

Its all becoming a very odd situation.
Maybe a good old shake up at the ECB.

One thing that is good news is that it is now light when I head out of the door every morning and when I leave the office in the evening.
It is also just over 2 weeks until the clocks 'spring' forward which is a brilliant sign, as it means that the cricket season is just round the corner.

I cannot wait,

I am looking forward to some time away from the office and the 'me time' at cricket that manages to recharge my batteries.

Well time to get going and see how we get on today.

Have a great Thursday







No comments :