Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 March 2018

What a week






Well it's Friday and its absolutely hosing it down, I was a bit of a drowned rat after putting the bin out ( and nearly putting my back out too with a months worth of rubbish due to snow and non collction)  this morning.

Ah well it is half day and I am coming home to 'veg' out, its been a tough week.

As if it wasn't enough that my favourite English ex bowler defected to Rockerfeller CCC, my joint favourite South African bowler Dale Steyn has said that it may be difficult for him to get back into the test team.
Well all I can say is, you must try harder!!!
I am suffering from a distinct lack of 'The Stare' .

The invasion of the Antipodeans continues as Kent announced that they have signed Marcus Stoinis and Adam Milne for the T20 blast series.

In the World cup qualifiers its all going off,Scotland  winning over UAE in the Super Sixes, Ireland to face Zimbabwe and Afghanistan edging past the West Indies.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

Very sad news that Mason Crane is to be flown home after picking up a back injury. Just short of his 21st birthday too.

Well its been some week and one that I will be glad to say goodbye to.

I am now off to the sorting office to collect a parcel and then off to the work office for a peanut butter and banana toasted sandwich for brekky.
Lots to do before this morning and hopefully a full compliment of boys today.

Have a great Friday, the weekend is so close you can almost touch it!


No comments :