Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 March 2018

Its a chilly Thursday






It's Thursday and its a tad chilly this morning, obviously in preparation for the return of the beast from the east this weekend. That is if the weather forecasters are to be believed.

Well it can go and be a pest in the west and leave me be, I have lots to do this weekend.

So the  week continues to throw things at me.

It was announced that HRR is heading south and going as a bowling consultant to Rockerfeller CCC. Well I doubt many of us saw that coming!
Well just to say that Rockerfeller need all the help they can get, so they do right hiring the hairy one.
It did slightly irk that he mentioned them bringing in silverware. 

There are still deals going on in the county clubs in the run up to the start of the season as Kent sign New Zealander Matt Henry for the first part of the season .

Last night my friend Nev tipped up with his van  to collect some bits and pieces to be given to someone who had to leave their home and move to safety.
This is the same  gentleman who helped the people who arrived in town from a war zone to start a new life.
I have known Nev nearly all my life as our Dads were firemen together and we went through school together too.
He has his own business and also a band who tour the country, that and 3 children to look after, he still finds time in his day to help out those who are less fortunate.
What a a lovely person.

This is very short as I have spent the best part of an hour trying to put my meter readings into the British Gas website and failing as it keeps crashing.

Ah well the weekend is getting nearer.




No comments :