Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Its Wednesday, nearly there

#






Here we are, its Wednesday, and no snow in sight at the moment, ( and there is the sign for it all to come) it was however quite cold last night, down to about -1.

So today, its all about getting loose ends tied up at work and preparing for all the weekend is going to throw at me.

OK, lets get to cricket and what has been happening in 'sandpapergate'.
So Captain, Vice Captain and silly boy have been sent home, however the Coach keeps his job.
It was decided that he knew nothing of the plan, which to me smacks of the fact that he either  had no control of the team or that he has dodged a bullet

This also means that the old adage ' the fish rots from the head down' is not true.
I will leave that for you to decide.
Reports do say that his future looks shady!
He obviously just liked chatting to Peter Hanscombe on the walkie talkie !

The Australian Cricketers Association has demanded a conduct and culture review. Stable door and all that  comes to mind!

Will David Warners face show any sign of remorse? I very much doubt that.

The whole cheating  in the Ashes is still being talked about, although the ICC are not prepared to look into it, as I said yesterday, that is done and gone.
The world will be watching the Aussies much more carefully now.

So very sad that all of this took the shine off the last test match of Morne Morkel at Longlands.

And talking Morne he has jumped up to no 6 in the ICC rankings, all this as he is bowing out of the test arena.

 And all the Aussie thing has taken over every bit of cricket press, roll on the season when I have much more interesting things to read.

And with that I am off to get Wednesday under my belt.

As I haven't managed to lose half my body weight, its safe to say that this weekend I will not be indulging in vegan Easter eggs! ( which is an oxymoron!)

have a great day.





No comments :