Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 March 2018

new week, new challenges





So its a new week and time to get things moving, after a very lazy day yesterday, I am ready to break eggs with sticks, or since I am a vegan, break chickpeas with sticks, today.

Yesterday I did very little apart from the usual washing, dishwashing and cooking. Then I spent most of the day lounging around in bed and listened to the North/South game on't wireless.

it was great to hear Dave Bracegirdle on there and later on in the evening we even had Ronnie Irani on comms as he is in the Caribbean on holiday.
Ah Ronnie one of my fave all rounders from years gone by.

I set about on the next round of ebay selling and managed to sort out some more things for the charity shop/ or my friends Nev  collections if he wants it.
I've managed to sell 4 pairs of curtains and with 2 pairs left to go I  will be very happy if I get this lot cleared by Easter. The airing cupboard will look a lot more empty.

One thing all of this has shown me is that I am a hoarder of the highest order!

There were other things in the pipeline as I re activated my 'etsy' shop and will be once again selling 'cricknits'. All part of the plan!

This week sees the start of the test series in New Zealia and also in South Africa.
We also see the end of the 'super sixes' in the World cup qualifiers and hopefully will have some clarity as to who is going through.

There were more outpourings of 'love' for 'HWMNBMITB'. He must be in seventh heaven with all of this. I have to say that I am waiting for Andrew Strauss to give his thoughts on the retirement, he can be very eloquent when he wants to be !!!!

It was interesting to read that there were many ( not only myself) who doubted his real allegiance to England.
However the only thing that I have to worry about now is which matches he will be commentating on this season. They will  be the ones that I watch with the volume down, a la Harmison ( yer naa) and Flintoff ( I'm funny I am and I can sing, listen).

So this week is very important to me as I get things moving forward, and end of week is the AGM and also meet up with Jim, Sophie and Terry.

It also tends to signify that the season is nearly upon us.

Have a great day and a great week,

Grab every opportunity that you can.





No comments :