Powered By Blogger

Thursday 22 March 2018

Tired old Thursday




Well here we are at Thursday and a very busy day today.
I am up showered, hair washed and even got the dishwasher on ( this does not apply to what is happening today at work in any way). Its a full on day today, it may also be a good day of clearing out my desk as I should be able to get rid of a lot of O & M manuals away.
So I should be thankful for small mercies.

After a busy day and then a trip to the 'quacks' yesterday ( which was more productive than I thought it would be, more of that in a few weeks). I headed off home and did a quick tidy up,got my bag out for the weekend, and then tossed a coin to see if I had the radio play through the night for the test.
Luckily for me it was a 'no' and I settled down for a fullish nights sleep.

Well at 5.15am this morning as I opened my eyes and put on the radio, I was glad that I had decided not to listen.

It was awful, but also worse reading of the scorecard. England all out for 58
Hurrah for the tail ender I say!
Think that my words on Stokes yesterday did ring true.
The only upside  is that Stuart Broad has taken his 400th wicket, and New Zealia are currently 42 runs ahead with 8 wickets in hand.

And of course Twitter is alive with the 'KP crowd'.
If I hear one more call for the over inflated ego of the King of texting to be brought  back into the team.I will personally go round to all of their houses and force feed them biltong.
NO,NO,NO!!

He is done and dusted.

In the words of Andrew Strauss,.......................well maybe not this early in the morning.
Although he appears to have had a change of heart and said that  it is time to appreciate  the achievements of HWMNBNITB.
I truly appreciate his decision to retire.


Over in the world cup qualifiers, Scotland  have been denied a place as their match against the West Indies was ended due to rain


Oh well, no rain here although I am not liking the news that the  Beast from the East 3 is due to hit us at Easter.
I was hoping to mow the lawns in the Deer Park!

Right I'm off to the 'oriface' to face the King of Water.

oh well its nearly Friday.










No comments :