Powered By Blogger

Saturday 17 March 2018

Snowy Saturday at the Chateau



well its not as bad as a couple of weeks ago, it is more of a smattering of snow, but I would have preferred it not to be here at all.

Its all going off in the World cup qualifiers,
Ireland could well be struggling after being defeated by Zimbabwe!
The Netherlands are currently taking on Nepal and are 10-2.
Come on you men in orange!


I have just glanced out of the study window and it is really snowing now, which is not a great prospect!

And there was trouble after the Bangladesh v Sri Lanka match when it was reported that a senior Bangladesh player had broken a glass dressing room door, the pictures show a mess of glass and the match referee was asked to look at video footage.
There was no firm conclusion to who had done the deed.
This followed on from ugly scenes in the last over of the match!

You see, all that glass and chrome!
you all mock when I say how much I dislike it!
 In the 'olden days' it would have been a bit of glass and a lot of splinters!


Now I have to say something which I feel is very important.

I really feel that Coach Gale has been given a very rough ride over the last season.
He has come in for a lot of criticism and  sometimes from me (especially at Scarbados last season but that was necessary, lost in 2 days, looked as if they were on holiday etc etc).
What I do want to say is that, I believe that Andrew has nothing but the furthering of the club in his sights.
I think that Yorkshire supporters need to give him their total backing in his job, because it can be a thankless one at times.
We know that as a team we can win titles and  by titles The County Championship. We know that we can pull out all the stops and play exceptional cricket.

Lets make this season a great one for Yorkshire and especially for Cally!


And with that i am heading outside..........................I may be some time!

No comments :