Powered By Blogger

Sunday 18 March 2018

Snow forces lie in

Well the Beast from the East 2 hit yesterday and continued all day in flurries.
This morning I woke up about 5.30am but turned over and had a couple more hours sleep.
I am now drinking coffee in bed and watching CSI Miami season one, well I need to see some sunshine!

Will I get up anytime soon?
probably as I am rather hungry.

Yesterday also saw the news that 'HWMNBNITB' was retiring, this must be the longest dragged out retirement ever. I thought he had retired last season, but no it has dragged on to now.
He must be hoping for some 'golden handshake' although I can  honestly say that I could think of a better gesture!!

I do appreciate that he was a good player but I was never a fan at all.
I think that I may have to cancel my Sky subscription if he is taken on as a commentator!

Scotland and Ireland are currently battling it out with each other in the World  Cup qualifiers.


There is more snow falling and so I guess that today will be spent indoors.

I am going to finish off some odd jobs as well as doing a bit of housework.

To think that we are only a month away from the start of the season, well we did get snow a couple of years ago when Middlesex came up to play Durham, it was bitterly cold but that then we have that in July at Durham!

Well time to flick the switch on the electric blanket and snuggle down for a hour or so, there is nothing spoiling and its not very often that I have a lazy day.

I hope that you have a peaceful Sunday, keep warm where ever you are.



No comments :