Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wake up to Wednesday






Oh my dog! I woke up this morning and nearly bounced out of bed with joy, it is Friday!!! Then I realised that it is actually Wednesday. and was close to getting back under the duvet.

Lets put a positive spin on it though, it is the middle of the week and much closer to the weekend.

Like so many of my friends and readers of the blog, we are still trying got come to terms with the loss of our beloved Cally.
As I listened to the Radio Leeds tribute to DC, it struck just how many peoples lives he had enriched with his love and commentary of football, cricket and rugby. after talking to my friend Will, a journo and member of the Cricket writers club, it is obvious that the man with the biggest smile was  so much loved and respected by all.
And as was said on the radio, we all have to thank his family for giving us Dave over the cricket seasons.

 There is a huge hole in the heart of every Yorkshire fan, which I don't think will ever be fully filled.


England are currently in action against New Zealia and will be chasing 256.


I have been trying to get my South African office 'boy' a chair/kneeling stool that will help with his on going back problem. he is still in considerable discomfort and it is hard to watch a colleague trying to do there job but obviously in pain.
 The office furniture company next door have been a great help.
However just before bed last night I received an email from said boys wife ( who I know away from work) saying thank you for helping him out at work. She said that even after all the years they have been married, he finds it hard to ask for help in any way.
To be honest its part of my remit to make sure everyone is happy and healthy at work, but it was lovely to get the email.


I am running slightly late this morning due to the shock of finding out its not Friday.

Oh well only 2 days to wait.

Have a good Wednesday.




No comments :