Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 March 2018

Here we go again



Well its Monday and the start of  four day week, which is wonderful as I am not feeling too grand.
I'm just tired really and that is my own fault.

Well it is also another day of cricket scandal and the Australian ball tampering is ongoing.
Talk is who is  going to go?
Public enemy number one is Darren Lehmann, the coach, closely followed by Smith and Warner, who seems to be involved in everything to be honest.
Sad to say it does appear to be a full team effort including the twelfth man, Peter Hanscombe.


The question is,how did Australia feel they had to resort to dirty tactics?
I just want to say that where David Warner is concerned, nothing surprises me.

Talk is that Ricky Ponting could be in line to take over coaching if Lehmann goes, I have my money on Justin Langer.
Would Jason Gillespie be in the running?
Sussex will hope not.

Lets put that to one side and look at the other team involved in this whole shambles.
South Africa have been on the receiving end of a shocking series on home turf for the  press it has received.
However I know what the South African press will be full of today.
The wonderful Morne Morkel played his last test at Longlands and went off the field having taken a 5fer, which in my books is a top way to finish  your test career.
South Africa completely thrashed the Aussies.

England are trying to hold on in New Zealia, and call me disloyal but the hosts deserved to win this match hands down,

Well time to sign off.

Have a good week,


No comments :