Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 March 2018

Good Friday



Well its Good Friday I am up and ready for all that this entails.

It is raining,so that is no surprise, looks like the lawns will not be getting a haircut after all.!

 I'm recording the start of the test in South Africa, as it is my beloved Morne's last foray in the international circuit. Ah there will be tears and that's just me.

And talking tears.....................................
it was interesting to see  Steve Smith break down and cry during his interview, when he got home to Australia.
His wording of 'Even good guys make mistakes, and I made a big one' didn't sit well with me, I'm sure that I am not the only person who thought he could have omitted his own thoughts on himself.
I cannot feel any pity for him, he was part of a cheating team and was caught. The ramifications will hit his wallet very hard.

As for his vice captain in crime Warner, was seen leaving the airport in tears and his wife also.
His 'big man' attitude that he strutted on the field, no where to be seen.

And then Darren Lehmann resigns.

So in summery Australia are in turmoil.
And of course the rumour mill is in full flow and no sooner had Jason Gillespie got over his jet lag, then his name was thrown in the mix for the job.

Well I don;t think he will, but I could be wrong.
My money is on Langer.
Although now that 'HWMNBNITB' has retired, I'm sure that he could see himself in charge of the side.

There is much concern about the welfare of these players now with the ban and the fact that they have become public enemy no1. I am sure that the ACA  will be taking care of them.





England were in action over night, and JB hit an unbeaten 97.

they were 95-5 before JB came in to bat and had lost 3 wickets in 5 balls.

Interesting listen tonight.

I am now about to scoot out the door and before you think that I have forgotten that I am not at work, I am off into the depths of Weardale to pick up what I hope will be the ultimate piece for my new scandi bedroom.

Finally I hope to get it all finished.

Have a very restful Friday and enjoy your fish.


No comments :