Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 March 2018

mid week and its still very cold






So we are at midweek already and its going to be a busy one.

I managed to get our part time draughtsman to work an extra day which will help out dramatically and  hopefully the 11 jobs that I inherited 9 months ago, will finally get put to bed.
I have to say that 9 months ago I was under the impression that these would be sorted out in a couple of months........................alas no, and try as I might I still cannot break down the 'back burner' culture that seems to have evolved here over the years.

I just keep trying


So cricket news is here.

Middlesex have signed Ashton Agar for the T20 blast.
Interesting and will be good to see him in action.........................ah and then I remember that Middx  have been relegated.

Stokes is apparently fit for the next test and according to the BBC website  Joe Root says this will give the team a huge boost.
Not so sure that I would go that far.
#justsaying


And even bigger news is that Rabada has had his ban overturned which means that he is available for the test at Newlands.
The whole 'shoulder gate' thing was way out of control.

Its going to be interesting to watch this match.

Its been lovely to have daylight streaming through the bedroom windows from before 6am this week. next week we will go back a little but we are heading in the right direction, Its Spring and  soon it will be cricket.

How much excitement can I take in one day!

I dread to think what 'excitement'is waiting for me at G9!

Happy Hump Day.

Don't work too hard.


No comments :